At Paragon Group (producers of the New England International Auto Show), we’re committed to bringing more than just five fun-filled days of automotive excitement to the entire region of New England. We are part of the city of Boston, our home for the Auto Show for more than 50 years, and we are dedicated to improving the community. That’s why we donate a portion of both tickets and floor space sold to local charities.
With matching donations from the MCCA Community Partnership & Hospitality Scholarship Fund, the New England International Auto Show assists those in need throughout the region. Whether you attend the show, or exhibit with us, you are helping us improve the great city of Boston. Thank you everyone, for your support!
• Boston – (3) BUILD – Greater Boston; Children’s Trust Fund; Jumpstart for Young Children
• Brighton – (1) Fishing Academy
• Charlestown – (1) Charlestown Little League
• Dorchester – (8) All Dorchester Sports League; Bird Street Community Center; Boston City Singers; Codman Academy Foundation; College Bound Dorchester; Kit Clark Senior Services; Mujeres Unidas Avanzando; Project D.E.E.P. Associates
• East Boston – (2) Salesian Boys & Girls Club; Zumix
• Hyde Park – (1) Youth & Family Enrichment Services
• Jamaica Plain – (2) BalletRox; Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly
• North End – (1) North End Against Drugs
• Roslindale – (1) S.A.W. Youth Program
• Roxbury – (4) Discover Roxbury; Omega men in Action; WEATOC; Write Boston